Tuesday, March 07, 2006

Satanic Verses

I left alone my mind was blank,I needed time to think to get the memories from my mind.
That night was real and not just fantasy, coz just what I saw in my old dreams were reflections of my warped mind staring back at me.
In my dreams it’s always there the evil face that twists my mind and brings me to despair.
The night was black and in the mist dark figures move and twist.
Hell and fire was spawned to be released


Can this still be real or some crazy dream though I feel drawn towards the evil chanting hordes
They seem to mesmerise me...I can’t avoid their eyes.
I will return and I’ll possess your body and make you burn. I have the fire. I have the force
I have the power to make my evil take it’s course ..........muhuhahahaa!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home